Bob is a the quarternary antagonist in Frankenweenie.
Bob is a short, obese boy. He has brown hair, a stripped shirt with the sleeves up. He also wears shorts.
Bob is a momma’s boy who is the brawn to Toshiaki’s brains. He is 10-years-old. He is agreeable and never mean-spirited, but on the flip side he’s easily led and gullible. Bob follows Toshiaki everywhere, but is the first one to run to Victor for help when he gets in over his head.
Bob is the character who tries to bring an entire pack of sea monkeys to life. The result was a bunch of creatures that alludes to the monster known as the Gremlin; popularized by 1984 horror film Gremlins as well as the 1954 Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- Bob is Toshiaki's project partner.
- His mother is credited as Bob's Mom; a plump, typical 1950s housewife that jumps entirely too into conclusions when upset arises.
- Bob look like the living version of the Corpse kid from Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Bob fell down a manhole in Mr Whiskers predictions.
- His favorite colors are Orange, Green and Blue.